Saturday, June 8, 2013

Another Visit to SV

Here are some pictures of things we did on our last visit to Star Valley.


We spent lots of time on Big Jack's beautiful lawn.



Played baseball



Tickled the ball thief


Spent time with Uncle Mustache


Embarrassed Aunt Trinity


Climbed lots of stairs


Tried on sunglasses


Visited Haderlie Farms



Fell in love with the puppies!




 Watched Uncle Kade ride a goat


...and catch a turkey



Big Jack caught a turkey too!


Went on walks with dad


Jumped on the "jump-o-line"


More playing on the luscious green grass



And climbed this ladder a dozen times a day to see the robin eggs


Yay for fun times in SV! Oh how we wish we were visiting right now!

3 comments:

Mysha said...

I also loved those puppies my favorite was the cross eyed bow legged runt... maybe those are the same reasons that Macey is Dad's favorite! Zing! And you can thank me and my trip into the mud for that ladder. Oh and then you can thank dad for putting the ladder there, I didn't actually do any work.

Macey said...

Excuse me? Cross eyed bow legged runt? At least I know how to look at a bird's nest without falling in the mud. Zing!

Mysha said...

At least I can look at a toothbrush or a sink without going into Vapor Lock. Zing again!