Friday, June 29, 2012

The Children

Loreli loves baby Jack. Her love for him has become a lot less frightening, but I still have to keep an eye on her so she doesn't accidentally kill him. She wants to do everything he's doing and loves to help out as much as she can. She's pretty sweet! Here they are doing tummy time together.


Wouldn't you say Jack looks a little concerned? Bless his heart.

 Anytime the camera is out Loreli wants to take pictures and look at them. So she and I took a picture together. This picture is proof that I am still alive even though I haven't been in a single picture since the day Jack was born...I guess we know who's the important one around here.


Jack asleep in the swing. I love it when his face squishes into his body because then his cheeks look so chubby! Love those chubby cheeks!



No comments: