Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas-ing

We have been enjoying this fabulous Christmas season and therefore haven't been blogging. This Christmas we've been counting down the days until Christmas a couple of ways. One with a nice little treat and another by reading a scripture a day that talks about the Savior. It's been fun to eat treats and read scriptures at the same time. Hmm...I hope this doesn't become a habit.


Scripture Advent
I made a decoration out of scrap wood we had laying around and I think it turned out okay... Loreli on the other hand hates how I spelled merry so she mixes things up a bit. Yerrm...is that Jewish?


I finally got around to making stockings this year! Miracle! I was so scared that if they were horrid that I'd ruin every future Christmas or something, but I got over it. So the stockings are done, but the letters are not. I am running out of time since we're leaving earlier than planned for Christmas. Just pretend they all have letters on a ball chain and are so so cute.



Loreli LOVES them! She can't wait for them to be filled with wonderful surprises!
Loreli has an obsession with snowmen lately. So I went to the little craft store in town and got supplies to make a snowman...or in this case woman. She also is donning a snowman dress that Gana and Granddad gave her last year and lets just say she wants to wear it daily. Thanks Gana and Granddad!


2 comments:

PatShala said...

You are one impressive momma!!

Macey said...

I love the stockings Katy! Very cute!