Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Activities


"I wonder if anyone will notice if I touch one of these buttons"
There were lots of fun activities but one night we had a minute-to-win-it
event with lots of hilarity involved.



Here is MaceyJo trying to knock down jugs with a baseball in a nylon stuck on her head.  We played Roberson borns vs Non-roberson borns and of course the true Robersons took the cake, or pie rather.  It is Thanksgiving after all.


Try rolling a ping-pong ball down a tape measure into a mug.  Impossible!
I did beat my spouse (which it the entire point of competitions) but I only got 1 out of 3.



Mysha and Jason had to roll tennis balls, bounce them off a broom handle and into three different baskets.




This one is good.  You put an Oreo on your forehead and slide it down your face into your mouth without using your hands.  Classic. I had the record time of about 3 seconds using a patented, secret move.


How would we ever get anything done with an awake child without a television and Disney?  
Those poor pioneers.


And nap time, the best Thanksgiving tradition second only to pie, a distant second that is.  Far distant.

No comments: