Monday, April 29, 2013

April Happenings

I feel like we haven't done much this month, but the pictures I've taken say otherwise. So here are a few things we've been up to.

Eating Fruit Loops from a hallowed out apple-bowl.


Lots of snuggling Dad


Finger Painting

 

Eating dice


Pulling up on things.



Making this sassy face


Eating lots of homemade popcorn.
Jack shovels popcorn into his mouth. It's hilarious.


I love that he's been caught in the act. So guilty looking!



Popping water balloons



So there you have it. That's pretty much the last half of April in a nut shell. As far as a house goes right now we're in the waiting stage to see if we are really going to buy a house in Lander. We have put an offer down and it's been accepted, but we are waiting for the results from an inspection that is happening on Friday. Hopefully we can get into a house and be done with the whole house looking stage!

1 comment:

Cami Rae Strasser said...

I LOVE Lander!! My grand parents live there!! The Cadman's I think there are a couple wards, but maybe you guys will be in their's? So cool! Good Luck!