Once upon a time we were sitting down having dinner. Loreli decided she was done with dinner and informed us her usual way. This got me thinking, what if we all acted like 10 and 1/2 month olds?
1. When we finished a meal we would declare it by shoving everything off the table onto the floor. Food, cups, utensils, everything off the table.
2. Everyone would hate mornings because they got woken up by someone jabbing a finger into their brain through their eye socket or up their nose, or possibly just a good old slap to the face.
3. Laundry would be a daily thing because licking each other's pants and shirts would be considered normal and even polite.
4. Telling people you enjoyed their meal would be shown by rubbing as much of it on your face and in your hair as you can.
5. Barnes and Noble would be one of the most profitable companies in the world because we would all love books. Second only to our love of books would be our love of tearing up books.