We tried to have a family night the other night and teach Loreli how to play farkle. For those of you who don't habla el game-o, it is a dice game (think yahtzee).
I guess it started out pretty well. She got the dice out but then it all went wrong.
This could be seen as just a very creative way of rolling perhaps, but I really doubt that is what she was going for. But it sure was funny. You are probably thinking that letting your small child stick dice in her mouth would constitute as a severe choking hazard, but before you call social services these are over sized dice that even I would have difficulty swallowing. Okay, now you can call social services.