Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pumpkins!

I did a little research and found out that Riverton has a pumpkin patch. It's awesome! I have been to other pumpkin patches that have lots of pre-picked pumpkins, but at this pumpkin patch we had to tromp through the field and pick out our perfect pumpkins. There were tons to pick from since there were multiple fields of pumpkins. I loved driving by and being surprised by all of the beautiful orange!






After many struggles in the thick mud Loreli found her pumpkin and then lost her shoe. Hence the tears.


"Show me what a happy girl looks like!" Yeah, that's it.


Doesn't that field of pumpkins just make your heart sing? Just me? Okay. I guess that's what comes from living here in sage brush city.


They had regular orange pumpkins of all sizes, cinderella pumpkins, white pumpkins, wonky bumpy pumpkins, blue pumpkins, gray pumpkins, and lots of different gourds. Ever seen a gray pumpkin? Weird, right?


I love how knobbly these things are.

Check out those lumpy things.

"Get this thing off of me!"




Just a little taste.



Hooray for fall! Stay away winter. You're not welcome until December.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

What? Gray pumpkins? I am so excited for fall too! We're going to a pumpkin patch on Saturday and seeing your pictures make me even more excited to go. Your kids are so cute AND hilarious!