Sunday, May 22, 2011

Roly Poly

Loreli is a rolling fiend! She has rolled before and has been tinkering with the idea for quite some time now, but when I leave the room and return she is no longer in the same place or position she was when I left. I think she finally decided that to fully droolify her toys that get away from her that she had to roll over. Go Loreli!! 

On a different note, I have come to find out that I am no lover of animals. I don't really hate them or anything, we just have an understanding which is we leave each other alone. Knowing this about myself I thought it was weird that I felt the urge to take a picture of these adorable kittens (whom we have not yet named). They just looked so sweet.


I went out earlier to feed the above picture kittens and their mother Starvey and they were no where to be found. I hope that they only went on a leisurely stroll because if they don't return Shea will be eating cat food for the next couple of nights.

1 comment:

Kristen Ellen said...

They are cute! I am the same way with animals. I just don't want them to touch me, but I don't bear them any ill will.